Saturday, December 10, 2011

Katscrappiness Design Team Project * December*


Cute & Fast Christmas Gifts

I was wondering what I was gonna get my nieces for Christmas this year and I came up with these!!!


    
 My nieces love headbands!I added these Purple Layered Flowers to soft fabric headbands I purchased at Target. I stitched the flowers where the headband seams were and cut out a square of  felt and hot glued it in place to cover over my stitches.
                              
I made a matching headband and glove set!  I found the gloves at Walmart for $1.40! I want a set for myself now. I think this would be a great teen gift too! If your not crazy about Red & White Flowers, just email Kat and let her know what colors you are looking for!
                                       
     I wanted to try a beanie for my youngest niece and this little Snowman  looks right at home! The fleece beanie was only $3 at Walmart. ( My son saw it and wants one too!)                                 
                                       

These gifts were inexpensive and so super easy to put together. Check out the video here & here, its's a two parter!The girls are gonna love them! I will post pics of the girls wearing them after Christmas.
Stop by Kat's Esty Shop  for Felty Christmas goodies ;0)

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS this is SO creative! I LOVE IT! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, signed up for your blog. What cute projects, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melissa. Thanks for sharing the great gift ideas. I went to my nearest Walmart and bought a few of the same gloves but different colors. I hear you on not being techie with the blogger world,same here. I'm looking forward to your creations Melissa.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete