Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Dirty Little Secret.

Now that the Christmas haze has begun to lift, I can clearly see that my room is in need of some TLC. How did this happen? I wish I had a magic wand, I would wave it over this mess and all my cardstock would be filed and labeled and my stamps would be catagorized. Everything would have a home and I would know exactly where it was in an instant. But I don't :0( and if I did it would probably be at the bottom of this heap!
I have watched countless videos on youtube and hundreds of blogs on the most organized rooms. Some small some spacious. Well I invite you to come with me and we will explore plastic tubs, mdf cubes, wire shelves, curtain rods and anything else that will help me clean this crap up! I'm on a limited budget so this will not likely happen in one weekend, frankly I haven't given myself a time limit. So this will be an adventure.
                                                  Enjoy the following photos! Simply Lovely!


No comments:

Post a Comment