There are 5 Rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
Random Things about Melissa
1. Had my tongue pierced for 1 week ( I took it out, too painful)
2. I'm the eldest of six
3. I have 5 tattoos
4. I know all the songs from The Rocky Horror Picture Show
5. I'm a blood donor
6. I have 55 tubes of lipgloss
7. I sing at the top of my lungs in the car and I dont care if anyone sees me
8. I want to live near the ocean....someday.
9. I had a ghost in my last house
10. My husband is my best friend
11. I hate frogs!!!
I'm the Jeannie!
Questions from Kat.
1. What is your greatest accomplishment in life thus far? Holding onto my sanity
2. Tell us something surprising about yourself or your life. Got married at 18 and divorced by 21.
3. Who inspires you? My aunt
4. If you were to create a scrapbook about your life, what would the title be? Are We There Yet?
5. Do you have any famous crushes? William Powell ( Thin Man Movie Series)
6. You have a day off, do you scrapbook, sleep or shop? scrapbook or craft
7. So far, what was your favorite age and why? 37, I like who I am
8. Dogs or cats? both 2 dogs 1 cat
9. What are your top scrapbooking video pet peeves? Unclear video
10. Are you a Pea?(If you don't know what that is the answer is no) No
11. Do you believe in numerology? (off the wall question there LOL) Sure I'm open to anything
My questions to You!
1. Favorite Movie?
2. What was your first car?
3. Favorite City?
4. Favorite embellishment to use?
5. What is your favorite stamp collection?
6. Do you know how to sew?
7. Are you a late night snacker? If so what do you like to snack on?
8. What is your favorite season of the year and why?
9. Do you listen to music while you scrap or craft? What kind?
10. Gold or Silver?
11. What do you watch more , tv or youtube videos?
I tag all my blog follower's, post a comment, do a video or post on your own blog and send me the link!